PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, March 2, 2017

Cinnamon and Sugar Pull Apart Bread...aka HEAVEN

Well hello there? No I have not completely disowned my blog, in fact I think about posts I can write very often but then the weirdest thing happens...I don't get around to doing it. I guess that is just my life right now. A lot of thoughts and plans and then other things take precedence over them.

However, like I always say when I have something worth while to share you better believe I will share it! Especially when it's this good!

I am a HUGE lover of cinnamon and this is sort of a favorite of my families. I don't make it often because, well, it's more like a dessert then a breakfast and it does take a little planning beforehand. But, last night my oldest, Sage, wanted cinnamon rolls right before bed. I told her in the morning I will have something even better. Thankfully I had everything on hand that I needed!

So here is the best pull apart cinnamon bread ever!

Ingredients:
- Rhodes Frozen Gourmet Dinner Rolls (I get a big pack at Costco)
-1/2 cup butter
-3 TBS cinnamon
-1/2 cup sugar

Direction:
The night before I set put about six frozen rolls in a very greased bread pan. I let them rise over night. I then melt the butter and mix in the cinnamon and sugar. Then I pour it over the dough...letting it seep down the sides and into the rolls as much as possible (don't touch the rolls b/c you don't want them to deflate...nobody likes deflated rolls) :-)

Lastly, I put it in the oven at 350 degrees for about 18 minutes and when it comes out you can immediate turn it over on a plate and watching it drip with ooey-gooey goodness.



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...