PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, February 22, 2013

DIY canvas Painting for my lil' Cozy

I decided to take this piece of artwork that I got at Home Goods for a woppin 7 bucks and put it to use! I bought it to create something for my little Cozettes room, I just didn't know what exactly. So I finally got around to it, and I love the way it turned out...super colorful and one of kind :-). There are a lot of imperfections but I guess that's what makes it unique right?! At least that's what I keep telling myself...
And of course I have to document my two little helpers...what would I do without them?! :-)





Pin It

8 comments:

  1. Aarean that is beautiful! What a great colorful piece to have in Miss Cozy's room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness i LOVE that! i would never think up something like that on my own... you're so creative! and all that taping! at first i thought it was done with just the colored paint and i still loved it but then once i scrolled down i was like that. is. awesome! and the imperfections just make it even better :) so pretty and bright!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so great!! The finished product is so cool. Great way to spend less on something that would probably cost an arm and a leg!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so cool! Great job! I used a similar method on my tissue box cover http://westcoastleslie.blogspot.ca/2013/02/tissue-box-cover.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very usefull and informative Vlog Thanks For Sharing This Type Of Vlog Wildlife SOS Agra Tour

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...