PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

J.Crew...oh J.Crew...

Yesterday I made the mistake of going into J.Crew. Oh wow do they have the cutest new line!?!? So much color and bedazzlement! I mean just their window display is enough to send me over the edge. It was such a beautiful way to catch anyones attention, and geez was I sucked in! I think that I am going to take this idea of a colorful chevron and incorporate it into one of my little girls rooms...It would be such an easy DIY project! 

Than, as I was maneuvering my bus of a stroller around the store (hey, aint nothin' gonna keep me from getting my J.Crew fix ha) I came upon the new little girl line, in their kids department and that's when my jaw dropped. So many colors and the cutest clothes and sparkly accessories (everything is cuter in little girl size, especially when its glittery!)

So I thought I'd snap a few photos of some of my favorite things while I perused, so that I could share them with y'all! I mean it doesn't get much more colorful than this!

Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I absolutely love this! That wood cutout is amazing. Can I have that in my house please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. J. Crew is seriously a color lovers dream!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So bright! I love it...just in time for sunny weather too. That necklace is so fun.

    Taylor
    Flounces & Hubbub

    ReplyDelete
  4. J.Crew is always a great source of inspiration. That necklace is amazing and the perfect accessory for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are researches that show a direct connection between weight loss and sleep.
    I never lost weight this fast, almost 90 pounds here since March 9, not even
    six months yet. Eat until full attention portion size is not restricted - it
    can be difficult to assess, as Fat Loss 4 Idiots.


    Also visit my blog best weight loss diet

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...