PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Christmas Cards

Whoa it's been too long. I feel like Im a broken record, always saying that when I haven't posted in a while. The holidays creep up on ya, and then suddenly it's the new year and things/events start to all get jumbled together. You forget what day it is and can't remember if you've eaten lunch and then suddenly its going to be Christmas again...you pickin' up what I'm layin' down?! Sometimes time just get's the best of us and I'm okay with that. Sometimes I want time to slow down and then sometimes I wish it would speed up. It's like a vicious indecisive cycle. But in the meantime...since it's a day away from December...have you ordered your Christmas cards yet?!?!

I had Brooke Schultz take our family pictures, before it got super cold and while my kids could run around bare foot and happy. That is when I wanted someone to capture my family. We are all just happier when its warm and golden outside. I loved her and would recommend her to anyone...she is so talented and down to earth. A real gem. She got pictures of my girls that I will cherish forever and you really just can't put a price on that.

So, back to cards...I ordered mine a while ago because I wanted to get them out right after Thanksgiving (since we moved and all) because I wanted people to have my new address. Well I ordered mine from Tiny Prints and I was BEYOND excited to get them in the mail and BEYOND surprised at how beautiful of a job they did printing them. Right now they are having a huge cyber sale with 50% off (so if you haven't ordered yours; NOW would be a super good time to do it...I mean it isn't even December yet...you're way ahead of the game!)

Here are a few of my favorite's...I am totally diggin' the natural kind of rustic, warm pallette for the holidays. It's just classic.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...