PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Valentines Day Kool-Aid Candy Button Hearts

Okay you guys, one of my favorite holidays is just around the corner. How is that possible?! I know, I know...I asked myself the same thing.

So I thought I'd share a little DIY tutorial on these candy button hearts...it's a twist on a favorite childhood candy of mine, candy buttons (except these ones are made with Kool-Aid powder, and they have way more flavor then the original button candies)

This would be such a cute idea to give out as Valentines for your kids class, or to your very own friends...I mean lets be honest the possibilities are endless haha.

What you need:
-- powder sugar
-- Kool-Aid powder packets (I bought four different flavors)
-- egg (use only egg white)
-- wax paper
-- small ziploc bags

Directions:
Cut your wax paper in about 2-3 inch strips. Tape it to a white card stock strip the same size. Then, mix egg white and 1 3/4 cup powdered sugar (if it seems runny just add a little more powdered sugar). Divide mixture into the amount of packets you have. I had four so I divided it into four different bowls. Then I added about 1/2 tsp. of kool-aid mixture, stirred it up, and put in ziploc bag. Cut the corner (the tinier the hole the better the hearts come out) and start makin' your hearts on the wax paper!



Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Wow what a cute Idea. So, Do they harden? Do you need to refrigerate? Thanks for sharing.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I read your article completely. you have written very nice article. I really appreciate your article. you have really done a great job.
    4th Of July Images With Quotes
    4th Of July Qutotes
    Fourth Of July Wishes

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you're looking to lose weight then you certainly have to start using this totally brand new tailor-made keto diet.

    To create this keto diet, licensed nutritionists, fitness trainers, and professional chefs united to provide keto meal plans that are effective, convenient, cost-efficient, and fun.

    Since their first launch in early 2019, hundreds of individuals have already completely transformed their body and health with the benefits a good keto diet can give.

    Speaking of benefits; clicking this link, you'll discover eight scientifically-confirmed ones provided by the keto diet.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...