PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Desire to Inspire: Entrepreneurship (so excited to finally share this!!!!)


About a year ago I was laying in bed and thought of this crazy, wacky, outlandish idea. What if I started a video series of things that inspire people?! What if I put together a list of topics and then interviewed a handful of people who are very well informed and knowledgeable on that topic?!

Granted I am not a videographer, and I have never interviewed anyone before, but it seemed like a good idea to me?!

So, I thought of my first topic and contacted five women. Women who I found to be inspiring, down to earth, sweet,  and most of all extremely knowledgeable and successful on this topic. They were women who I never thought would really be up for this crazy idea I had.

Within a week I heard back from all five of them. They all agreed to be interviewed. I was shocked and beyond elated. After the excitement settled, I thought, ok now what?!

Then I got a call from one of the women, and she told me she would fly in for the interview. My heart plummeted down to that deep dark place inside your gut. That is when fear set in. That is when I started to get cold feet. I started having doubt, upon doubt, upon doubt. What was I doing? Why would someone want to fly in for this? I don't even know how to interview... and who am I going to get to actually take footage?!

I doubted myself. I doubted my ability to finish what I had set out to do. For some reason, there was something pushing me to go through with this. To swallow my fears, and just "fake it til you make it". So, I did just that. I flew into three different states, interviewing Katie from puj, Stephanie from NieNie dialogues, Sarah from Sarah Jane Studios, Susan from Freshly Picked,  and Elle from Solly Baby Wrap.

I don't know how it all happened, but everything just fell into place. I'd like to say it was just luck but I think it was much more than that. I think this message needed to be shared.

I also don't know how to adequately express in words how much I learned and grew from this experience. So many times I wanted to throw in the towel. Thankfully I had Paige, who beautifully and brilliantly put together this video. It was when I watched it for the first time, tears running down my cheeks and seeing the interviews streamed together, that I realized it was all so worth it. It was magic.

So, to anyone who has a dream; for any woman, mother and aspiring entrepreneur who feels like they need a push in the right direction...this is for you!!! This week, we celebrate our Independence. In a country where the American dream is something we all strive for. It is a real thing. These women are living it. Watch this video. The insight, the advice, the overall passion you see in these women is awe inspiring.

Thank you Paige for the countless hours of being my right hand man. You are the greatest. And thank you Susan, Elle, Sarah, Katie and Stephanie for your beautiful words. 

Without further adieu here is the very first video of my Desire to Inspire Series: Entrepreneurship 




Pin It

17 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! This is amazing! I feel so touched and inspired by all these beautiful moms,entrepreneurs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this video. I felt like this video was meant for me! The messages spoke straight to my heart. Thank you for being brave and making this video!! -danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Danielle, I appreciate that so much. Thank you for taking the time to watch and I really truly believe there was something much greater, pushing me to finish it. The message is something everyone needs to hear!

      Delete
  3. This is wonderful, Aarean! Thank you for making this for all the women out there who can benefit from hearing these successful women!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful inspiration! Thank you sincerely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Megan, hopefully you got something out of it!

      Delete
  5. nice article. i love to read this kind of topics. thanks for sharing


    Get Best Info for Fishing Trips Alaska all inclusive

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was beautiful. Thank you for sharing these beautiful messages with us. It's very inspiring to watch. It was beautifully done. You have a gift Aarean and Paige. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks Andrea! What a compliment coming for someone as talented as you :-) hope you're doing well! xoxo

      Delete
  7. That. Was. Brilliant! I saw the link on Sarah Jane's IG page - so thanks to her - and am sending big hugs from the UK. Thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is why i love blogging so much, so I can connect with people around the world! Thanks os much for watching!

      Delete
  8. Oh my goodness...all I can say is WOW! Thank you for sharing this with the world! SO amazing and inspiring!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am also a mother and i have a dream more than that i have before i hope i get it even though that i have more responsibility now. You inspire me! i thank you for this :)
    Restaurant Furniture discount outlet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you can do anything your mama heart desires...go for it! :-) Thanks so much for watching it!

      Delete
  10. Thumbs up for this! I'm happy for what you have now. You deserve it! Cheers..
    Click here for Gary Volk Design Specials

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...