PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

New Orleans Part Dos

Remember when I posted about our trip to Alabama and New Orleans ?! Well, I'm happy to say that I am FINALLY getting around to posting the last bit of our stay. New Orleans, with its ornate architecture and colorful little shops and art galleries, was like nothing I'd ever seen. 

I wish I could give you a big, long list of things to see and places to eat. However, to be honest we didn't eat at any fancy spots or go do anything out of this world spectacular. Having kids makes traveling a bit different.  We did a lot of exploring, walking, and just being together. 

I will say that the market downtown is awesome and so is the children's museum! It was out of this world. My little four year old actually asked me if we could live there to which I replied, "well where would we sleep and shower?" She then said "Oh, we can just pretend."

Sounds good to me! :-)


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...