PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Baby Girls Bedroom Part 2

Ok last "room" tour of my girls little nooks.

I wanted my first little girls room to scream "little girl"...all things pink frilly and feminine. 

-paint: Sherwin-Williams Patient White
-curtains & bedding: Pottery Barn Kids
-chandelier: Illuminating Interiors (my bday gift from my hubby while I was preggers with Sage... I love it so much!)
-bed skirt: Target
-drawing table and art rack: Ikea
-circle garland- Land of Nod
-alphabet cards: Just Buch Etsy Shop

DIY/Consignment store finds:
-painting I did myself
-cupcake print, frame, book shelf: Consignment
-rocking chair: Josh's old one when he was just a little guy :-)

 The photo below I took on my iphone (hence the quality...) but it was to cute not to share... 

Pin It

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...