PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, June 14, 2013

MY FAVORITE FRUIT (AS OF LATELY)

Yesterday, I went to Costco--and bought enough fruit to feed an army. Everything just looked so good! I am sure it'll go bad before we eat it all (since I am pretty much the only one in my household who devours fruit)... I love putting cinnamon on it too! Which is also something you should try, considering its health benefits.

Here's to trying some new fruity recipes...Happy Weekend!!!
I have no shame people, no shame :-)

2. Fruit cupcakes...um I'll take ten please
3. Practically perfect in every way
5. Health benefits of Fruit
6. whoa, nice nails
7. Popsicles with fruit and coconut milk...yum!
8. such a cute idea

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...