PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, November 12, 2012

my legs say "YES"...

Happy Monday to you all! How was your weekend? Did you go out and buy a new pair of colorful jeans...? Oh you didn't...well than maybe after seeing these you will! Seriously, Gap is a weakness of mine...especially when it comes to my little ones. When there's a good sale in the kids department at Gap, well there's just no stopping me.

These colorful Gap jeans are my favorite! I love the coral and lavender...and they really are flattering (so stop thinkin' you can't pull off a skinny colorful pair of jeans because you really truly can!). 

Here's to a new week! Go out and splurge on some colorific pants...it'll do your booty some good (literally).

Pin It

11 comments:

  1. I love these!

    Amanda Rose
    http://sewmuchtosay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have a pair of polka dot skinnies that i LOVE. i bought my first pair of colored denim in london in 2010. they were a really muted pink, but now i have all sorts of colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE polka dotted skinnies! I need to get a pair..where did you get yours?

      Delete
  3. I may or may not have just purchased a pair of Gap cords leggings this weekend! Darn their Friends and Family sale!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know...that 30% just lures you right in haha

      Delete
  4. I like the polka dot jeans the best here! I do own a pair of highlighter yellow cords that I just love, though.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank goodness to whoever brought skinny jeans into style..I love em! Sexy and modest - perfect combo for us LDS gals! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah! NEEEEEED. I love colored pants. These look super flattering too.

    flouncesandhubbub.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are soooo cute! But $70?! Or even $49, with a sale... I'm not rolling in money, you know?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I ordered the minty ones for myself and I will be getting the neon pink corduroy ones for Christmas! The fit is amazing and you can't beat Gap's quality.

    ReplyDelete