- 8 vine ripened tomatoes. Restaurants use Roma because there more structured and don't get mushy. I mix Roma with another kind that has more taste to it. Slice them top down then cross wise so that the cubes are about 1/4 in. square. Then lay the T on its side and cut sideways so that the cuts form cubes about size of sugar cube.
- 3 to 4 Avocados - diced
- 1 Halapino pepper - carve seeds out of center. then I'll either shop it up really fine or mix it up in little blender.
- Pine Nuts - small bag
- Cilantro - one bundle (chop up fine the leafy tops). Try to avoid the stems.
- 3 Limes - squeeze the juice out.
- 6 or 7 Pearl Onions - place in mixer and chop up fine
- Salt/Pepper to desired taste.
Mix up without crushing tomatoes and avocados.
Try this recipe. Trust me...it's delicious!