PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, May 11, 2012

Color List

Well, since Mothers Day is this weekend I thought it would be fitting to devote this weeks Color List to everything "motherly"! I am so thankful for the day I became a "mom" (a little over 18 months ago...) I never truly could have imagined just what it all entailed. It's like my dear, wise mother said, "nobody can prepare you for motherhood".  My sweet little baby girl has changed me forever; and for that I am eternally grateful.

1. I wouldn't mind a lovely bouquet of these this weekend :-)
2. A beautiful quote about women
3. My very own mother, hasn't changed a bit (gotta love her tan skin)
4. A dessert that'll knock any mama's socks off!
5. Just a few hours old
6. Oh yes, this was clearly written after witnessing my mothering/wife skills haha
7. Oprah's Mothers Day gift guide (to bad she's retired...I really wanted to get on one of her giveaway shows ugh)
8. Paper Posies...way better than the real thing and they'll last longer!
9. One of my favorite photos of Mother Teresa
10. Animal moms and their babies **sigh


I hope you have a wonderful Mothers Day weekend, whether your a mother not...this is for all the women out there!
 ***last day to enter THIS giveaway....go on over and enter if ya haven't already!***


Pin It

9 comments:

  1. I LOOOOOOVE that photo -- absolutely beautiful, what a special moment.

    I like that you posted things that you're grateful for, instead of things you want :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photo! I'm at work and can hardly wait to get to small one this afternoon C:

    Totally looking forward to your party day on the 21st.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mama is beautiful. You look like her. :)

    Happy Mother's Day to you!

    Christina
    www.becauseofmadalene.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did you look that fantastic only a few hours after giving birth???

    I also love that bouquet of flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Advance Happy mother's day to you. =)


    http://sassychunny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Mother's Day! Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute post and such a beautiful photo!!

    I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. she is beautifull!! and this is an amazing photo!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...