Thursday, May 10, 2012

Artwork that'll get Moms "stamp" of approval...pun totally intended ;-)

My older sis Whitney came up (or is it down?! I always get confused with the whole up down thing) but either way she came to visit and brought with her some fun projects. I guess when you have three little kids, like she does, it's a must to have a few crafty things to bring along for the ride (dually noted ha)!

After a while of just stamping away, I looked over and saw Whitney's heart masterpiece...I wanted to crumble my lopsided looking dotted maze into a tiny ball and light it on fire! Than of course my cute little nephew had to show me up as well. ha

What can I say, I may not be a painter or "stamper", but I had a lot of fun pretending! Plus, this would be such a cute Mothers Day gift, or even a cute way to decorate your wrapping paper. All you need is a pencil, a stamp pad (she got the Martha Stewart pad at Michaels--amazing colors), and lastly a canvas...

Pin It


  1. Cute! I think small one would be all over this craft C:

  2. Ooh I have one of those multiple color stamp pads. I'll have to try this fun little project!


  3. Wow, great idea! Love that ink pad btw! Hugs, Hanneke

  4. Ahhh I love this!! Great to do with the kids that I'll be nannying this summer.

  5. Great idear. Thanks for sharing.

  6. Very creative work of art. Thanks for sharing this. =)

  7. This comment has been removed by the author.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...