image found here
Did you know that this weekend in India they are celebrating Holi (the Festival of Colors)?! It is a tradition as a welcoming of Spring, and a celebration of the triumph of good over evil. So to have a bit of fun...people chase each other and playfully splash colorful paint, powder and water on each other. You wanna fly to India with me this weekend?! :-)
Here is a list of some great colorful finds I thought you all would enjoy...have a fantastic weekend! Go throw some paint on someone! ;-)
1. Love Marion's work. Love her name (it sort of rhymes with mine too?! ya...sort of?!)
2. How those glass balls (that we all know and love) are made
3. An interesting way to use recycled coke bottles
6. I would love to have a wall full of these...so colorful and playful
8. Cuisine in pantone color displays...genius!!!
9. Lastly, because I've always gotta include a good food find--THIS knocked my socks off!
***DON'T FORGET TO ENTER THIS GIVEAWAY...pretty dandy!