PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, February 17, 2012

Color List

Photobucket
I LOVE these bowls...they are not only super colorful, but also eco-friendly! Go figure?! I wish I had a kitchen with a wall of glass cabinets, simply so that I could display things like this! Some day. Some day. 
Once again, the weekend is just around the corner--so here is a little eye candy for you to start it off! 

***Oh and p.s. I bought RED lipstick you guys...yes I did! I will be posting about my find next week--still not to sure  about it...but hey what the heck.

1. I want a whole vase filled with these...how beautiful!!!
2. Coldplay...your album design is amazing (and so is your music)
3. Get inspired by the color-inspirator
4. Amazing mini food artwork...cutest things ever
5. This doesn't have much to do with color...but my oh my it sure looks delicious!
6. Gold wedding gown...now this is about the closest thing to heaven
Pin It

21 comments:

  1. those miniature food items are theeee absolute best!!! *faint*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely list! That top gif of the bowls is really cute :) That color inspirator is amazing...I just spent too much time playing with it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. those bowls are sheer perfection! i love them!!!!

    drop by allister bee soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the mini food art is darling! and the color inspirator...genius! i can't get myself off of it... :)

    xo Audrey
    mangosmiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want mini food! So dang cute.

    Christina
    http://becauseofmadalene.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow, all of those links are amazing!

    the tiny food...crazy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The gold gown is pretty incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those bowls!!!!!!! and the mini food ......

    ReplyDelete
  9. Red lipstick is so much fun, and feels so rebellious! Go for it!

    darladear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I enjoy your blog because I am oh-so-colorful myself. I thought you might enjoy my post of colorful cupcakes!

    http://thescenicroad.blogspot.com/2012/02/tie-dyed-cupcakes-and-some-sweet-80s.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE the mini food artwork!!! So clever & inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Omg those bowls are incredible!! Now I really want a set!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those bowls are gorgeous....love the natural look.

    ReplyDelete
  14. WHAT?!?! These bowls are killing me. Must have for my (nonexistent but someday) dream cabin. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. sjdhjskdfhskdf these BOWLS! They're so beautiful! I want them all. Seriously. I think I might have to ask for them for my birthday, eeeee haha.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very colorful. I love how the color changes. =)


    http://sassychunny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh I love your color images... I have a "color crazy" folder on Pinterest that these are going to!

    Nancy
    http://www.powellbrower.com/2012/02/my-first-sofa-reupholster.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. great!!!!

    http://excurlythoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...