PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, January 27, 2014

salted caramel chocolate shavings in warm milk...aka hot chocolate

It's always a good day when you start it off drinking melted chocolate diluted with a little calcium...right?!

For Christmas Josh put some of William Sonoma's salted caramel hot chocolate and toffee sticks in my stocking! I could hardly wait to try the stuff!!!

I am finally getting around to posting about it, and actually I think it's only a holiday thing; so I apologize for teasing your taste buds, but at least you know for next year that this is a MUST HAVE!
^^^ I did six TBS for about 1 1/2 of milk (what can I say, I like it chocolatey)



Pin It

1 comment:

  1. That looks so amazing! I think I'm going to make myself some hot chocolate now :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...