PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, March 7, 2016

What Does Your Favorite Color Say About You

What does your favorite color say about you? I honestly love stuff like this. I love horoscopes, and personality test, fortune telling shenanigans and palm readings...you know things that are so vague and tell you that you're a super natural go-getter with a beautiful, bright future! 

I am such a sucker for those types of things, and I think it makes my husband question my intelligence. I am not saying I completely believe what they all say, but it really is entertaining.

However, these color statistics are actually backed up by evidence from reliable sources available at the College Match Up which makes this ten times more interesting and a hundred times easier to accept and take into serious consideration when it comes to YOU and who you are! 

I read this book called The Secret and it's all about positive affirmations to achieve what you want in life. A lot of people think it's bogus, but I'm actually a firm believer that if you think it hard enough and put out "good vibes" to the universe...it'll happen. Okay now that you are probably thinking I'm a complete weirdo...take a peek at this awesome diagram and see where you land on the color scale! Such interesting stuff I tell ya!

What Does Your Favorite Color Say About You?

Black: You strive for power and control in life, but are often artistic and intuitive and do not share things well with others.
White: You are organized and very independent, and you rely on logic to solve every problem.
Gray: You are cool and composed and a very reliable person who tends to conform to keep the peace.
Red: You have drive and determination, and you prefer action and risk-taking behaviors. Your biggest need is for physical fulfillment and fitness.
Purple: You are a perfectionist who requires emotional security in life, and you are a good humanitarian who helps others in need.
Pink: All you want in life is unconditional love and to be accepted for who you are by your peers.
Orange: You love to be with people and socialize with them, as you want to be accepted and respected as a part of a group.
Blue: You want to find inner peace and absolute truth, and you always make an effort to think of others and their needs.
Green: You are loyal and very frank with others, and you consider your reputation a very important part of your life.
Yellow: You enjoy learning and sharing knowledge with others, and you feel a need to always express your individuality.
Brown: You are a great friend, and you value a stable and simple life over material things.

Sources:


Pin It

8 comments:

  1. Wow! I didn't know that orange color implies loving to be with people and socializing. I like orange, although I don't feel comfortable in a big company.
    davidjsalmon.co.uk college writing service

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that! I am blue but sometimes purple

    ReplyDelete
  3. Red and the color purple me all the way

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is how my partner Wesley Virgin's story begins in this SHOCKING AND CONTROVERSIAL video.

    Wesley was in the military-and soon after leaving-he found hidden, "MIND CONTROL" secrets that the government and others used to get whatever they want.

    As it turns out, these are the exact same SECRETS lots of famous people (notably those who "became famous out of nothing") and the greatest business people used to become wealthy and famous.

    You probably know that you utilize only 10% of your brain.

    Really, that's because most of your brain's power is UNCONSCIOUS.

    Maybe that conversation has even taken place IN YOUR own brain... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's brain about 7 years back, while riding an unregistered, beat-up bucket of a car with a suspended driver's license and on his debit card.

    "I'm absolutely frustrated with going through life paycheck to paycheck! Why can't I become successful?"

    You took part in those types of questions, right?

    Your very own success story is waiting to start. Go and take a leap of faith in YOURSELF.

    Take Action Now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite Color Is Blue, Thanks For Sharing Such a Nice Information For Colors One Day Tours/ Same Day Agra Tour With Fatehpur Sikari

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...