PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Pipe Cleaner Heart Glasses

The other night, I couldn't sleep. I kept thinking my baby was crying, but it was just the wind. Then my brain wheels started turning... before I knew it, an hour had flown by and I was thinking about preschool that starts in August, and what was I going to do for the hubbys big 30th bday (which isn't til October)?! 

How does this happen? The mind is such a trick player...however during that hour of restless and pointless thinking I thought up these little heart glasses. They turned out just how I had imagined! They're as easy as they are awesome...perfect for a little Valentines party craft with the kiddies or for a photo booth prop! I know it isn't February yet, but hey it's ALMOST February right!?! :-)

***I used my new backdrop frame from YesComUSA which was so useful b/c it's adjustable and easy to assemble! If I have learned anything when it comes to taking photos of my projects, it's that a good backdrop is essential for good photos!*** 

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...