PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Shining Some Light...

This last week we got ceiling lights/fans put into our upstairs bedrooms. Who would have thought such a thing would make me so over the moon happy?! I never realized how much of a difference ceiling lights can make in any room! Don't get me wrong, I love lamps; but there is just something about ceiling lights that make any space feel so much...well brighter! Trying to figure out which ones to get was practically impossible (remember--I'm super indecisive about these sort of things?!) And for some reason I was always drawn to the crystal chandelier ones, which are way to fancy for my upstairs ha. 

I mean, look at these beauties from Mail Order Lamps--how could you not be drawn to them?! Who knows maybe someday, for my future bathroom or office, I'll splurge on crystal adorned lighting! :-)
all lights from Mail Order Lighting

Pin It

9 comments:

  1. My head hurts from trying to pick just one that I love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Light fixtures with crystals are always beautiful & they provide the prettiest lighting. So many pretty ones to choose from! wow!

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of these! We're looking for a pretty light fixture to go into our dining room.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are very pretty and I bet they are expensive too. For now, I have to make do with what I have and try to edit the look of my LED lamps to fit my home and office.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent and very exciting site. Love to watch. Keep Rocking.
    Chandeliers

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...