PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, October 6, 2014

Conference and Colorful Swirled Pancakes

The first weekend in April, and the first weekend in October is always a special one for me. It is Conference weekend...and I'm always a bit sad when it's over. It is a time when we can watch on television and listen to the Prophet speak to us, as well as the leaders of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

I am always so overwhelmed, after watching Conference, with the feelings of gratitude for this life I have here on Earth. As hard as it can be, there are always things to be thankful for. I know that the reason for my gratitude stems from the things I know to be true...and because of that knowledge I can have a clear understanding of why we are here on Earth and what we were sent here for.

With that said, weekends like these always include a special breakfast...So my partner in crime helped me make swirls of color in our cornmeal yogurt pancakes. I'm pretty sure we go through food dye around here like nobodies business... :-)




Pin It

4 comments:

  1. I never comment on here, but for whatever reason, I was drawn to today. I used to read a lot of blogs and they slowly deteriorated due to being overly-sponsored, and having overly-saturated/photoshopped pics. I give credit where credit is due. Your blog seems sweet and genuine. I'm a fan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! thank you so much for your comment, it honestly meant so much and reminded me why I love sharing the things I love most with those who read...whoever those people may be. Which leads to also saying thank you for commenting. I always wonder who is reading and I appreciate your comment more than you know. Thanks for making me smile today!

      Delete
  2. How fun! I'm trying to get two little ones interested in cooking/trying new foods. Thanks for this!

    http://www.somethingmonumental.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The new King Air type watches replica reflects the unique contact the thirties Rolex and the aviation industry.Anyone who has ever taken even the slightest interest in the fashion world knows about the Celine Flap replica handbags.Now for the Cruise 2015 Collection, more colors mini version of the Dior handbags has been revealed.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...