PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Spring Colored Nails...

I was inspired by this months In Style Magazine...there were some "nail ideas" and I couldn't help but use nap time to my advantage.

disclaimer: i really do love nap time. It's sort of like my life line when it comes to getting super duper important things done like, ahem,  my nails!?! No, but seriously, I don't always use nap time wisely but when I do I have to blog about it, right?!

I tried to copy the navy blue nails shown below (the ones on the top right) but instead of navy as the base I used coral. My nails don't look like this at all, but it's what inspired me and they turned out pretty fun and springy so I was okay with it not looking much like the original. :-)

here was the order: first I painted the base coat (coral) than I added a few dashes of green here and there...dotted a few spots with navy blue and inside those dots I added tiny dots of hot pink. Lastly was the yellow, which I dotted sporadically.

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Today, some houses have a commercial site in the US but not in Europe, like Swiss Watches, Baume & Mercier and Omega Watches.Many designers are Hermes Handbags in on one of the hottest trends in accessories: metallics.The Christian Dior replica handbags has been accustomed a brownish makeover.

    ReplyDelete

  2. toms shoes with new style is very comfortable,you are worth for it.only $16.9,Get it immediately,http://www.tomshoesus.com
    Toms Beige Red Womens Classic
    Toms Rope Soles Silver Women Shoes
    Gray Toms Vegan Womens Shoes
    Red Toms Vegan Womens Shoes

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...