PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, November 21, 2013

my quick makeover "pick me ups"...

Sometimes, finding time to brush my hair and teeth can be a little daunting, let alone applying a little make up to feel slightly presentable.

 Lets just say that since my three year old has turned...well, three; and my 15 month old has started getting her molars...life has been just absolute bliss (can you sense my sarcasm?! please tell me you can sense my sarcasm?!) 

So, as much as we all love booger stained t-shirts and hair that hasn't been washed in a couple (ok a few) days...here are some of my all time favorite makeover pick me ups:

1.mascara, lipstick and blush (the three wah-lahs)
2. perfume (a spritz can make all the difference...for you and everyone around you ha)
3. accessories (it's like the cherry on top that ties it all together in seconds)

my go-to's for an easy fix



Pin It

5 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...