PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, October 4, 2013

DIY Fall Burlap Wreath...

Sometimes, it's easier for me to just make whatever I have imagined up in my head rather than going out and trying to find exactly what I'm looking for.

So I gathered a few spools of burlap in orange, black and brown; bought a stick wreath at Michael's, and went to town. I simply tucked, wrapped, and tucked some more. Than I made a big bow and tied it to the top. The beautiful thing about these stick wreaths is that they are easy to stuff things into!

Lastly, I hung her up for my favorite season of all...Happy Fall and happy Friday!!!

***Monday I am posting some stunning photos of a home that my friend so graciously let me photograph---it has some amazing inspiration when it comes to adding color to your casa!***





Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Great wreath! Where is that fabulous rug from?? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's from West Elm...at first I was thinking "oh maybe it'll be to much...or too trendy" but I have loved it more and more with each day! The colors were spot on for my office I just couldn't pass it up (plus...they were having a rug sale so it was just a no brainer haha)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...