PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Madewell New Store Launch Event...

Last week I attended a new shop launch event for Madewell! It was a blast meeting new people, and snapping pics of some of my favorite things. Plus, it never hurts to have a D.J. to dance to, an open bar (virgin shirley temple please?! ha) , and the cutest little Madewell cupcakes to snack on throughout the evening!

I've officially decided that my wardrobe needs a face lift ! haha. (random point: did you know that on average a woman's wardbrobe completely changes over a 6 year time span?)


*some of these pics are from my instagram @aareanj which is why the filter is a little different---just sayin' :-) 


Pin It

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...