PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, June 7, 2013

Santa Monica Museum of Art

I am a sucker for anything that has "museum" and "art" in the same sentence. I stumbled upon the Santa Monica's MoA site and have concluded that this place is a "must see". So on my bucket list it goes...

Back in 2008, SMMoA teamed up with Blik and created this wall concept...it has kind of given me a new idea for my future play room! I love all the fun primary colors, and the fact that it really looks as if kids drew it.

And hey if any of you live near this area...go visit this museum and tell me what ya think! :-)


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. that looks amazing! I'm obsessed with art museums!

    <3 Sharmaine Ruth
    underpeachtrees.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...