PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, March 29, 2013

A Cake For Easter...

I am sorry for being so MIA this week. My sister and her kiddies are here visiting, and so we have been going, and doing, and playing all week. I so wish she lived closer. The older I get, the more I realize just how precious being with family truly is (especially when you all start having kids, and they can play and entertain one another--huge bonus factor!!!)

So, do you have any fun plans for this weekend? We will be egg huntin' it up, feasting with family and friends...and going to church to reflect upon what Easter truly is about.

Whatever your Easter weekend plans are...I hope that you have a wonderful one! And, indeed I hope you are able to whip up one of these delectable desserts to sink your teeth into!

Until next week...
Use THIS recipe...and top it off with THESE adorable sequin eggs!
 Is this not SO cute?! THIS one is for all you ambitious bakers...
 Lastly, I mean THIS looks way to good not to make...right?!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...