PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Scrubba-Dub-Dub

My sweet friend Laura gave me this Rosemary Mint Scrub to help with the stresses of moving...any excuse to lather up with some yummy smelling ingredients sounds good to me!  It not only smells delicious but it also made my skin feel heavenly...and actually it really did help relieve some of that moving stress :-)

Head on over to her cute blog and see how to make it! She's even got printable tags to go with it!

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. This is such a great do it yourself! thanks for sharing! good luck moving :)

    michaelandwhitneyweekes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, I'm so glad you loved it!! I'd tell you that I spent hours making it, but now you know just how easy it was, haha... ;) JK Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...