PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, December 7, 2012

The most moist cake you'll ever taste...



I really hate that word "moist" but it's the only word to describe this cake. It was always the cake I wanted my mom to make for my birthday growing up, it's hands down one of my all time favorites! I mean just take a peek at the ingredients and you'll know why. :-)

Last night we went to a friends for dinner and I was in charge of bringing the dessert...it's always a crowd pleaser! So I thought I'd share my mom's special recipe for all of you to use, since it's that season to eat yourself silly with all things delicious!

This weekend consists of wrapping, gathering a few little things for Sage's first stocking (any good ideas for a two year old?!?!) and enjoying two full days with the hubsters! Have a wonderful one my friends!

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I love finding "doctored" cake mix recipes, this looks delicious! easy and impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks delicious! :) I've never made a bundt cake, I really need to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I agree with you about the word moist, but for cakes that's what you need and want. Looks amazing, I look forward to making it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...