PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Crazy for Denim...

I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am that Denim is comin' back (as in Denim on Denim...) I remember one of my favorite outfits to where back in highschool were these jeans with my favorite levi shirt...I was all about the Denim! 

I am SO in love with these shirts...probably because they would go with pretty much ANY pant you had! I am a huge advocate of versatility and lately even more of an advocate for button down shirts (it makes breastfeeding in "public" a little less awkward and a little more do-able...but I'm sure there are a lot more pros to button downs than just for breastfeeding haha)
get it here
 get it here
 get it here
get it here
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Oh how I love a nice chambray shirt! They seem to go with everything and always look effortless. Great post!
    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love denim on denim. I get some weird looks from people on campus for it, though.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. In a word, the Hermes Handbags are fabricated for females who honey spending their money on handbags.These canicule a well-dressed woman seems abridged after a Christian Dior.The movement was initiated in the United States, there are about five, where subsidiaries of watch brands have developed e-shops. The Americans soon became familiar with the Swiss Watches Web. A question of culture, but also and above all a Omega Watches matter of size of the territory.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What’s the most famousRolex Submariner Replica Watch should be the black Submariner, it’s not arguable for almost every watch collector.What we want to talk first is the classic Gucci Lucrezia replica handbag.For accessory aficionados, every year brings with it an opportunity for a Dior handbags to break away from the pack to become not just appealing but somehow essential.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...