PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Lettuce Stencil Stationary

Today, I am super excited to be a guest blogger on TOFW (Time Out For Women)! It's a fantastic blog where women get together (via online) and inspire one another through projects, stories, etc.--which is a MUST for all of us gals! So head on over and check out my Lettuce Stencil Stationary tutorial (try saying that ten times super fast ha) and tell me what ya' think!

OH and by the way...
"IT'S MY BIRTHDAY WEEK" GIVEAWAY  
starts next week...so keep a look out! 
***Follow along so you get the updates***

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Olala! My Birthday week, too! I'm heading on over.

    Amanda Rose
    http://sewmuchtosay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy early birthday! Can't wait to see the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...