I kind of, sort of, have this slight obsession with poufs--but what's even better than plain ole' round poufs? Well, let me tell ya...FLOWER poufs! I made these for a little activity class I teach and they turned out great! Here's how you can make them with these super simple steps:
1. Pick out your tissue (I used four very different colors)
2. Cut the edges all differently (each layer needs to be smaller than the last)
3. Center them on top of eachother like below
(I know the middle one looks a bit ski-wompus...but nobody will ever notice ha)
4. Then "fan fold" from one short end to the other like this:
5. From the center, tie all layers together
6. Spread the folds apart, so that it resembles a big bow tie
7. Next, pull the layers away from one another (careful not to rip)
Than with a few tugs, and pulls--you'll have the perfect flower pouf!
***Hang them on a string from the ceiling, or tape them against a wall...ya really can't go wrong!***
Lastly, do the flower pouf ball dance :-)--this is a must!