The other night, I was finishing up some design stuff on my computer...and I could hear a tiny voice behind me jabbering away as she scribbled on the chalk wall. 20 months is by far one of my favorite ages because she is starting to talk sentences. The other day she said "oh that is wonderful..." I just stared at her in amazement...wonderful?!?! Oh, it still makes me laugh when I think about it. I really just love every little piece of her. As my belly gets larger and I become more anxious to get this pregnancy over with--a part of me just wishes I could freeze time. So with that said, this weekend really soak up the time with those you love most, it really goes by to quickly! <3
1. Snapped a pic of a great colorful quote while shopping around
2. Someone please bake me this cake--I'll even share a slice with you!
3. Now this is a fantastic statement necklace
4. Need some photoshop tips?
5. Vinyl tape is cool...
8. Got some extra time? Paint your nails like this!
9. Hey look, we're on the Cheerios Facebook Page