image found here
Well the time has come, the celebration above all other lollipop celebrations...National Lollipop Day 2012!!! This weekend we are having a BBQ with some cousins, and hopefully catching up on some much needed z's. I am having the hardest time falling asleep lately...last night it was 2:30 am and I was about to go nuts looking at the clock every 20 minutes! Then today I read that if you aren't getting enough sleep it can put you into pre-labor; oh awesome! So with that said maybe I should hold off on the sugar overload today...**key word: maybe**
Here are some perfectly fitting lollipop links from me to you...have a wonderful weekend my friends!!!
1. Cupcakes in lollipop form...sounds good to me!
3. We like to dance to lollipop songs (singing isn't my forte)
4. Take a bite out of Miss Piggy
5. Great center pieces!
6. Down to the "knitty-gritty"
7. The history of lollipops
8. Now this is one fancy bouquet
9. My favorite tootsie commercial of all time