Hi there! This week I sort of picked up and did something spontaneous. I am not a super spontaneous person...I guess because I'm more of a "planner" type of gal. Long story short, I knew my hubby Josh was going to be working very long hours this week. So I figured it would be a perfect time to take a 7.5 hour road trip with my 20 month old and make way to visit my sis and her three kiddies in Nor Cal. So, 10 AM on Wednesday morning I packed a little duffle and off we went! A bag of chocolate Teddy Graham's, pretzels, dum dums and five movies later; alongside the life saving pandora toddler station...we arrived safe and sound! Tonight the mister is even flying in to enjoy the weekend and drive home with me. I guess being spontaneous has it's perks--at least when all goes as "planned" **wink!! :-) Have a glorious weekend...starting with these colorful finds:
1. Kate, I wish your sales had sales!
3. "berry" convenient indeed
4. Brilliant streamer chandeliers
5. okay, okay love everything about this!
7. I want these for my bday :-)
8. Navy blue zigs
9. Colorful party supplies--more than you can imagine!