PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, July 13, 2012

Friday Color List...woohoo!

Hi there! This week I sort of picked up and did something spontaneous. I am not a super spontaneous person...I guess because I'm more of a "planner" type of gal. Long story short, I knew my hubby Josh was going to be working very long hours this week. So I figured it would be a perfect time to take a 7.5 hour road trip with my 20 month old and make way to visit my sis and her three kiddies in Nor Cal. So, 10 AM on Wednesday morning I packed a little duffle and off we went! A bag of chocolate Teddy Graham's, pretzels, dum dums and five movies later; alongside the life saving pandora toddler station...we arrived safe and sound! Tonight the mister is even flying in to enjoy the weekend and drive home with me. I guess being spontaneous has it's perks--at least when all goes as "planned" **wink!! :-) Have a glorious weekend...starting with these colorful finds:

1. Kate, I wish your sales had sales!
4. Brilliant streamer chandeliers
5. okay, okay love everything about this!
7. I want these for my bday :-)
8. Navy blue zigs
9. Colorful party supplies--more than you can imagine!



Pin It

9 comments:

  1. ahh! Those sequins make my heart happy!! And I love that sign in #6. :)

    Happy Friday, Aarean! Have a great weekend!

    neha
    neha made

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah! I totally agree, I wish Kate Spade's sales had sales. :P

    -Lindsey
    Et tu, tutu?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those sugar cookies are amazingly cute!!!

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am obsessioned with those sequins!

    btw, I published the zucchini cake recipe I was telling you about on my blog!

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's amazing that you took that trip with your little one!! Sometimes it feels so good to just do something that is out of the ordinary.

    Love this quote - good ol' Oscar.

    xo
    cortnie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never lacking color here on this blog... I love it!

    Nike is getting very color splashed, hard to find inconspicuous work out shoes. At the airport the other day this guy caught my eye cause he had on some flourescent lemon yellow running shoes on. I couldn't tell you what else he was wearing... so there must be a time and place for everything.

    ToOdLeS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. one of my favourite quotes, of all time. and as for san diego suggestions i'd love any and all! we are also going to be in cypress too. thanks miss

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...