Another week has come and gone...I feel like baby girl in my belly has grown at an alarming rate this week! To be honest I am really not enjoying her foot/hand/elbow that is lodged in my lower side just about all day long. Hopefully that is no indication of her personality?!? ha. On a completely separate topic, all my sisters are in town (minus one--whom we really truly missed) which made for such a fun Fourth of July--full of WWII jets and bayside fireworks. There really is nothing more patriotic than a good firework show! So now that it's Friday, here are some colorful faves of mine to kick off your weekend...
1. Gorgeous oil painting--my goodness she is talented
2. Miss Ruby knows how to accessorize the little ones
4. Eyeshadow in every hue
5. Chocolate anyone?!
6. Cutest kicks for the babe (gotta love naartjie)
7. Justin Bieber got it right
8. Lovin' the hot pink (and it's on sale!)
Have a glorious and relaxing break my friends--we all deserve those once in a while...right?! :-)