PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Drab & Dreary to Bright & Airy

I am So loving this idea of a "dorm room makeover"-- I never had the glorious opportunity of living in dorms while I went to school; I sort of took the off campus route. However, my littlest sister has been living in the dorms for almost a year now and she always says that living in the dorms is a bit like living in a cement cube (sounds pretty pleasant don't you think?!). I don't get why colleges don't make dorm rooms a bit more inviting and cheerful?! Maybe I should take it up with the board haha. Or not?! 

Anyways, I loved these great ideas and color palette from mint life on how to make any small space much cozier with a lot less cash! Who doesn't love to hear that?! 

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Love these ideas! I never lived in a dorm, but I have a very small room at home and these are such great ideas that can be incorporated anywhere!
    ~Sara
    sarastrauss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I would have had these tips when I was in college, but of course they can be used in other places too! :) Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have loved your blog for quite some time. Thanks for bringing some color into my world:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...