May I just say THANK GOODNESS IT'S FRIDAY! Sometimes the weekend could not come soon enough...now that my little S is feeling much better I feel the need to just be out and about. I have been feeling a little isolated the last 10 days--and I have missed my joyful lil' baby! But as you can see she is back to her silly little self...hallelujah!
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend...full of whatever makes your little heart happy! Hopefully this list of colorful finds will be a great jump start!
1. Where do these flowers grow? I'd love a garden chalk full of them!
2. This is just flat out neat-o
3. It's time to get organized...with these
4. Oh, maxi skirt, you've left me gawking :-)
8. absolutely adorable! **now I need to learn how to sew
9. Petker has some serious talent--love his color palettes
I am entitling next week as "COLOR ISSUE CANDY WEEK"...lots of fun posts in store! See you soon!