Last night, I went through all of my photos on my computer (tryin' to get a little more organized over here--key word trying ha) and I came across one of my favorite photos of Josh and I. It was taken about 20 seconds after he proposed--oh boy was I one happy girl! It's most definitely a "make my eyes sing" type of photo simply because it captured such a great moment so perfectly.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend...and if you don't have big plans, take some time to go down memory lane and sift through all your photos--it's bound to bring back some great memories! :-)
Here are some fun colorful finds that I thought I'd share with y'all...
1. Gosh, wouldn't this be a perfect running trail
2. The most beautiful rug I've ever seen
4. Slip in bed with a piece of art :-)
5. the table that morphs
6. Psychology of color...very interesting indeed
7. Marta Penter has got some skills
8. Standing on a ladder (literally!)
9. I really need to get out more--like to these places
10. makeup secrets