Don't you love this photograph? It gets me really, really excited for spring! What is it about cute, colorful umbrellas that makes even the greyest of skies seem colorful...I just love it!
Can you believe it's the last weekend in February...let's make it a good one my friends!
(here are a few colorful finds to start it off just right)
1. a great giveaway to add some color to your skirts and dresses!
3. fascinating artwork by Joshua Petker
4. fell in LOVE with victor taba's flash work--wish they had wallpaper like this
5. edgy and colorful for sure
6. always like to include a good food find--this one does not disappoint!
7. silk pill print leggings?! yikes.
8. vintage boutique full of great colors
umbrella photo found here