PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, January 8, 2012

jelly my belly

I woke up on Christmas day to find a gift with a tag that read, "to: mom, love: Sage" and below that was written "like mother like daughter".  I opened it to find THIS fantastic jelly belly dispenser!!! I was so excited to take it out of the box and try it out! (Josh even filled it up for me...all ready to go!) 

I love all the colors, all the flavors...such great eye candy! ha (no pun intended).  I think my top choices (as of lately) are buttered popcorn, roasted marshmallow, cinnamon & yep the black licorice...

This little contraption dispenses a few or a bunch (depending on which setting you have it on--) just by the wave of your hand (wow I totally just sounded like someone on an infomercial ha)! It is seriously one of my favorite toys ever! Plus nobody has to put their hands all over them (don't judge me, i'm kind of a germ-aphobe...ha)

**However, sometimes this thing has a mind of its own!! The other day, I accidentally got to close to it while drying some dishes, and it shot out about twenty! When you aren't expecting it, it catches you off guard! ha


Take a peek at some seriously awesome Jelly Belly Art HERE...just blows my mind!

Photobucket

WINNER FOR THE CUSTOM BLOG DESIGN GIVEAWAY...
(honestly, I wish I could design something for all of you!!! I need to figure out how to add hours to a day...than maybe I'd have more time! But thank you to all how entered!)


Congrats to CAT!!! Email me Cat and we can start on giving your blog a facelift!

Pin It

12 comments:

  1. awesome! i love jelly bellys. i had a jelly belly machine when i was a kid. it was more like a gumball machine where you had to turn the knob. no nifty hand waving for me. i'm kind of jealous. enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the popcorn flavor! What a cool gift:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet idea...and all of the colors...how perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that jelly bean dispenser!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Jelly Belly beans! In grade school my friends and I would alternate each week to bring in the beans to school and try out the different flavors, we were obsessed hahaha. Hope you have a wonderful week and Happy Monday!!
    Toodles,
    Twirling Clare
    twirlingclare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute! What a sweet daughter you have :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute! Thats so sweet! Congrats to Cat!

    ReplyDelete
  8. that is so cute!
    i love jelly beans
    did you see my post on monday?
    i went to this place called It's Sugar
    the wall was packed with Jelly Beans!

    it was heaven!


    xoxo
    Melina ♥
    www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm newly following you on twitter! I'm @TieDyeTequila :) xoxo, eliza

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh my GOD! Seriously!!! I'm extatic! xoxo
    Catita

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a cute object! lovely design!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...