we got married we have been wanting to go back there. So now that that time is so close at hand, it almost seems surreal! Oh I just can't wait!
So, in honor of Italy I thought I'd share some "things that make my eyes sing" with an Italian twist, because I just can't get it off my mind! :-)
1. What I'd give to ride the streets of Rome on one of these
2. Lemoncello recipe (from Amalfi)--I just simply love the color thats all ha
3. Can I please be HERE...like right now?!?!
4. Italian etiquette...that pizza looks divine
5. The colors of Venice
6. Campanile di Curon (didn't even know this existed until today)
7. Holiday markets...the Italian style
8. My future summer home (a girl can wish)
9. My sister in Rome, just livin' the dream :-)
Hope you all have such a great weekend...I have a lot of fun posts in store for next week that I'm super excited about!!! See you soon!!!
***p.s. I have no idea who the artist of this painting is...I simply stumbled upon it. There was no other information; so if any of you know PLEASE don't hesitate to leave a comment!