Isn't it crazy, how your perception changes when COLOR is added to the picture!? There is something so classic about a black and white photo...so I took the original and did just that! Then I slowly added in the color. From classic to funky in seconds, and I go from thinking JCrew to Betsy Johnson in a jiffy! Wish i could rock blue hair... (maybe in my next life?! ha)
So here is my Friday Color List...Just one more Friday until Santa comes!!!
1. Some sah-weet sweaters...great conversation pieces :-)
2. 100 best holiday cookies! Um..yes please!
3. For all you lucky San Franciscoans (a place where you can shop til' you drop!)
4. Good old holiday cheer from Jimmy Kimmel...these videos are hilarious!
5. Christmas cards that made me giggle a little :-)
6. Best looking pies I've seen in a long time
7. Microbe Holiday art...crazy stuff?!?!
8. Vintage Christmas ads (the wording is the best part!)
9. A picture speaks a thousand words **wink wink
10. Last but not least, my guest post about the reason for the season! :-)
Hope you all have an absolutely, positively wonderful weekend! And don't forget that today is the last day to enter THIS great giveaway...so don't miss out!