Friday, December 2, 2011

Friday Color List

1. A real GOLD Christmas Tree...Santa can you bring me this?
2. Tulips...they were the first flowers Josh ever gave me :-)
3. Different colored eyes (such a cute photo here)
4. You're a mean one Mr.Grinch
5. Hot air balloons...colors are always more vibrant in the sky
6. Matthew Cusicks fantastic map collages! So creative!
7. Christmas decorating on a budget...glitter makes everything better :-)
8. Dancing in public with a wreath Christmas sweater...a-w-e-s-o-m-e
9. Pink sunset eyes for a night out on the town
10. My mom's Christmas tree at of my all time favorite things!

And don't forget to enter the Kate Spade Giveaway!! Only Two more days!
**image found here
Pin It


  1. Wonderful list! I love a bit of glitter too :-)

  2. Great list. Tulips are my favorite flowers.

  3. seriously, how do people do that with their lights?! amazing!!

  4. well, I pinned the Tulip farm picture! Awesome and then I laughed hysterically to the dancing in public video. SO FUNNY!!
    thanks for the list!
    I'm a new follower to your blog and I love it!

  5. I love your blog!!! Please get on Bloglovin' :)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...