So have you heard of the new line from Mac called Glitter and Ice?
This last weekend they had a big event to kick off their new holiday products! Complete with futuristic/slightly creepy ice skaters (one of which was dancing in a huge globe)! Hey it wouldn't be MAC if it wasn't extreme right?
But even better...I totally got a makeover! MAC is the queen of COLORFUL SHADOWS...how could I pass that up!?!
I was not blessed with flawless skin. I am a bit freckly which I've come to embrace (ha)...I never wear foundation b/c I don't like the feel of it. So she used a light cover up on me, did a drastic eye (which is what I wanted) with their limited edition warm pallet.
I totally would have bought everything she used but then realized that I would NEVER take that much time to do my make up every day. So I opted out. But it was fun to play dress up for those small moments. Here is what she used (the fluidliner is my all time favorite!)
-Mineral Skin Finish Natural
-Mineral Blush color: warm soul
-Snowglobe Eye Shadow-warm pallet
Some Tips straight from the MAC artist herself:
1. Always put a lighter/shimmery color under your brow to open the eye
2. Rotate your brush as you apply your mascara (it separates the lashes better)
3. Applying your foundation with a brush makes it go on more evenly--and apply foundation LAST.
4. Put the darkest shadow on the outer corner of your eye only-it'll give you that POP
5. Use a circular motion when applying your shadow (it blends better)
And there ya have it! If you have a MAC store around you go check out this colorific new line! :-) And get a makeover...its fun and free! :-)