PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

By Way of Introduction...


Hi there! My name is Aarean (pronounced Arial but with an "N" on the end) and I am a color enthusiast (if there is such a thing?!) I am passionate about using colors that compliment one another. Whether it be in your wardrobe, your home, your garden, even on your dinner plate...color is essential to life! There is just nothing like a good blend of beautiful undertones and contrasts, to me it makes a perfect palette.

I graduated from Brigham Young University in Creative Advertising, and a minor in graphic design...and started off designing scrapbook paper for Die Cuts with a View. I then moved on to working in a small ad agency where I learned a lot about ad layouts and logo designs. I knew, however, that I didn't want to work for someone, but rather for myself. In 2006 I finally started up my freelance design business LaDitta Design where instead of punching a clock I was able to work my own schedule which was always a dream of mine! I can honestly say that as a wife and mother, there is nothing better then being able to stay at home with my babies; and still do what I love, which is design!

Color Issue© is a design blog that will hopefully inspire and create in you (if not already) a passion for beautiful things. There is nothing better then being inspired by so many of you who, like me, have a love for color!

I'd love to hear from you so never hesitate to email me or comment!  
email: colorissue@live.com


Thanks for stopping by...
xoxoxo,

Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...