PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, October 28, 2011


1. The color of freshly applied red lipstick
2. The pink tint of my unpainted nails
3. THIS beautiful 17th century villa in Tuscany (not to shabby!)
4. My tongue after drinking a blue slurpee
5. The beautiful blends of an oil painting
6. Tree of Life Picture by Peter Lik (breath taking...)
7. Yellow Diamonds
8. The famous heart shaped reef in Australia (definitely on my bucket list)
9. Freshly cut grass (that was my hubbys choice)
10. My babies olive skin

A great project is in the works that deal with these lists! (more details to come)
So send me your thoughts to colorissue@live.com  
& maybe you're list will appear on Color Issue one of these Fridays!

**lion image found HERE
Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...