PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Hello Again...

Hello again. It's been a while. It's nice to get back to posting, even if lately it's been far and few. Thank you to those who read this blog. Thank you for those who are regularly checking back, or who are new.  Thank you for your emails and concerns. It really does make my day and warms my heart when I hear from those who I have never met, but who I feel I know because of this little space. So from the bottom of my heart thank you.

Life is great, just busy. That is why I have taken much longer in between posts. Finding time for everything can be quite the juggling act. There are some days I feel like I can juggle with my feet, and  then other days I drop every dang ball that comes my way. So that is why yesterday I fed my "to-do list" to the birds (figuratively speaking, because well, I really need that to-do list) and set out for a fun afternoon with the kiddies.

We went to The New Childrens Museum downtown and it was just what the doc ordered. This place has so much color, and creativity. Everything is from recycled material which I think is so amazing!

At the end of the day I asked Sage (4 yrs. old) what her favorite part was. She paused and replied, "Oh gosh that's a hard one. I'd say making our own paper." and then she asked me what my favorite part was. I thought for a second and said, "watching you make your own paper." She just smiled.

To watch these little girls of mine learn and create is hands down one of my favorite things to see. I love being their mom, so much.

^^^ no those purple balls are not part of my ensemble. I was a grape. 
Then a strawberry to my left and a pineapple to my right***
^^^ you can see a video of this process on my instagram***




Pin It

2 comments:

  1. The purpose of this site is to clear the haze around replica watches myths. While many people would want to get the Fendi replica handbags, not everyone has the budget to spend on these. That is why there are many replica Christian that are cheaper on sale.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...