PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Hadley dried food...and stuff

My dad is notorious for going to the grocery store for milk, and coming home with five bagfuls of completely unnecessary, delicious things. I always secretly loved when my mom would send him to do a grocery errand because I knew I was in a for sweet surprise when he got home. 

So anyways, the other day I was down visiting them and I opened their pantry to find a stash of Hadley  dried fruit, and chocolate covered treats! I am telling you, if you've never had beet chips, or hadley gourmet green peas, or chocolate covered cherries...well than, you should drop what you're doing and go buy some.

Plus, the colors were too beautiful not photograph...so yes, I had a little photo session with dried fruit and veggies. Oh, and than I attempted to make a necklace out of the chocolate covered cherries, almonds and the green peas but it didn't go over so well. I had really good intentions though. :-)

***for all you christmas party planners, this stuff would be a great choice for finger foods!***

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...