PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

color issue has an instagram...

I decided, with how busy life gets (have you noticed my lack of posts lately?! well if not, now you have) it doesn't get easier as you add more kiddies to the mix. Pretty genius right?

So I got an instagram (you can click on the camera in the left corner) to share my colorful inspiration...since sometimes, getting around to sitting at the computer and writing a post can be nearly impossible lately! Don't get me wrong, blogging is my creative outlet, my hobby, one of my passions. I have loved every bit of blogging simply because of the people I have met, and the things I have learned!

But, for that daily dose of colorful eye candy come on over and follow me 
@colorissue
***all photos are my own***

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...