PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Gold Diggin'

I am obsessing over gold lately. Have you ever tried gold leafing? I have been having a lot of fun with it recently, and can't wait to share some of my fun DIY's.

Gold just adds a nice touch of glam to any decor. One of my good friends just redecorated her living room in gold and grey...and I love it!

If any of you want to see some fantastic golden finds...take a peek at west elms golden gilded pinterest board and you're bound to fall in love! Tell me, would it be weird if I gold leafed the outside of my house?! I'm seriously considering it... :-)
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous round-up, I am a big fan of gold and gold leafing. I've never seen that on a cake though...genius!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gold is so fun. I think the gold leafing house idea is a definite "do".

    Flounces & Hubbub

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats the cake I want... literally haha I have it saved and everything. I want that table cloth too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man I am loving the gold! Especially those pretty bowls with polka dots, and the egg is pretty awesome too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...